Welcome to Arbor B&B in Prince George
Arbor Bed and Breakfast is located in the North Nechako Bench area of Prince George on a large beautifully landscaped lot nestled in a forest. There are tall trees, wildlife and over 100 kilometers of trails at our doorstep. We are only a 15 minute drive from all major Pr. George amenities including UNBC, the CN Center, Exploration Place, Aquatic Center, University Hospital of Northern BC (PGRH) and Pine Center Mall. We provide free pickup and delivery to VIA Rail (Skeena) and are only 10 minutes from the VIA Rail Station. Arbor Bed and Breakfast is comfortable, newly renovated and sparkling clean. The B&B suite is large, has a mini-kitchen, and private entrance onto our deck. Our guests rave about our breakfasts and hospitality – we pride ourselves on the personal touch and do our best to make sure that every guest’s stay is the best it can be.
Off Season Short Term Rental available February 1, 2017 – April 30, 2017 – please inquire for availability and rates
- Enquire about our Self Catered off season option – use our fully stocked kitchenette.
- Rates May 1, 2017 – October 31, 2017: Double $110CA, Single $100CA, Both rooms up to 4 people $205CA with no extra taxes.
- Award winning hospitality since 1999
- Free pick-up & delivery to VIA Rail (not Booking.com reservations)
- Ask about our awesome packed lunches for the train
- Private entrance, off street parking , large deck
- Fully stocked mini kitchen, laundry, FREE wireless Internet
- Guest TV room with gas fireplace, flat screen HDTV/ DVD , eating area
- Perfect for families and small groups
- Smoke Free (smoking allowed outside), FREE off street parking
- Please note due to security issues the Toll Free number is available only in Canada